Every Tuesday and Thursday we provide a warm environment at our Cameo Café for people with dementia, their carers and wider family.
We will Provide:
- Easy access – no formal referral system – just pop in to see us and have a chat on any Tuesday or Thursday
- A safe, friendly and understanding environment
- Social contact and friendship
- Access to assisted bathing facilities*
- Hairdressing facilities available*
- Dietary needs catered for – prior notice required
- Information and guidance on resources from the Alzheimer’s Society
- Carers group to offer practical and emotional support
- A wide range of activities-this includes singing, giant scrabble, quizzes, cake decorating , gardening and lots more. Just tell us what you like doing and we will try an include it.
- Quality refreshments and a lunch
- An environment to laugh, have fun and meet new friends
* Booking required